If you would like to transfer funds from one account to another, you can perform a Fund Transfer on Deskera Books to record this transaction.
- Click Accounting on the sidebar, and click Journal Entry. You will enter the Journal Entry Overview.
- Click Create and select Journal Entry - Fund Transfer.
- If you would like to record a regular journal entry, read our article on creating a normal Journal Entry.
To make a Fund Transfer, you will need to indicate the source of the funds and its destination account.
- Indicate the date of the Transfer, and the source of the funds - Cash or Bank.
- If the money is from the Bank, you will need to fill in additional fields, as shown in the screenshot below.
For Fund Transfers using Bank as a source of funds, you will also need to indicate the Type of Transfer and additional details.
- Once the form is completed, click on the red SAVE button to create a Journal entry.
- Alternatively, you can also click on the dropdown arrow and choose to Save and Create New.
Congratulations! You have successfully recorded a Fund Transfer!
Have any additional questions? Check out our FAQ here.
You might also find these articles useful: