If you find it very tedious or time-consuming to add your contacts individually, we suggest that you use Deskera Sales bulk import contact spreadsheet. What you need to do is to fill in the Contact details in the spreadsheet and upload them onto Deskera with just a click.
Follow the steps stated below to import contacts in bulk:
1. Go to the Contacts tab on the sidebar and click Import Contacts.
2. Next, select either Person or Organization accordingly and then click on the Next button.
3. Download the sample import file and fill in the details.
Snapshot of sample import file if you select Person.
Snapshot of sample import file if you select Organization.
3. Once you have completed filling in the template file, you can either drag and drop the file or click Browse to search for and upload the sample import file.
4. On the Mapping Stage page, you will see the spreadsheet fields are mapped to the CRM fields in the system. Click on the 'Next' button.
5. In the "Confirm Upload Date", select on the fields you wish to make adjustments by clicking on the boxes in each column. Tick "Show Invalid Data" to check any data that are rejected from the system.
6. If all the data are accurate, click on the 'Next' button.
7. On the next page, you will see the import history indicating the spreadsheet is successfully imported.
8. The contact that you have imported will be reflecting on the Contact Summary Page.
Please ensure that you download the sample import from Deskera Sales system and update the field in the spreadsheet in order for the import to be successful.
This feature allows you to upload hundreds and even thousands of contacts just by filling up the sample import file. You can save so much of your time focusing on what's more important to you, such as growing your business instead of the small stuff.
In the next article: Learn How do I edit, change and delete Contacts?