By default, the first user is the admin of the system. Admins have the authority to edit, amend, and remove other users.
There are two layouts you can select to view the lists of users you've created. First and foremost, you can choose the horizontal design (the list icon on the left) or the card view layout (the card icon on the right).
How do I edit, change, and delete users?
For horizontal layout
- Click on the three vertical dots of the user's box.
- You can perform the following actions:
- Edit: To change the name and other details of the user
- Deactivate: To suspend the user's account
- Remove: To delete the user from the system
- Change to User: To change the role of an admin to user
- Alternatively, click the drop-down arrow on the top left-hand of the header to perform the following actions on the following groups of users:
- All admins
- Delete, deactivate or change users icon to make changes to all admins
- All users
- Delete, deactivate, or change users icon to make changes to all users.
- All admins
For the card view layout
To edit Users' accounts using the card view layout:
- Click the drop-down arrow at the top left-hand of the header; you can choose to select All, All Users, or All Admins to filter to that group of users.
- Next, select the users you wish to edit by ticking the checkbox on the top right-hand side of each user box.
- Lastly, select Delete, Deactivate, or Change to the user icon next to the drop-down arrow to perform the desired action.
You might find these articles helpful: