You can add your customers, vendors, or even prospects using Deskera Sales system to oversee them at one glance. Recording your Contacts using the system helps you to track your list of contacts more effectively and make sure that all your contact's databases are kept safely on the cloud.
Follow the steps below on how to create a new Contact using Deskera’ Sales system:
- Go to Contacts at the sidebar menu and click the 'Add Contact' button.
- In the dialog box, you will need to fill in the fields as stated:
- Contact Name
- Classify the Contact as either Person or Organization
- Add the contact's image by clicking 'Browse file'.
- Organization/ Person
- Contact Number
- Click on the 'Save' button.
Finally, you are now able to review all the contacts you have created on the contact page. The functionality of the contacts in our system is almost similar to the phone directory. It's a record of information about your prospects, deals, customers, and also vendor.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a Contact.
Check out on the next article on 'How to manage your Contacts'.