Follow the instructions stated below to make changes to the deal:
1. Select the 'Pipeline' tab on the sidebar menu.
2. You'll see multiple deals you have created in different stages of pipelines.
3. Click on the arrow sign at the right end of the individual deal card.
Click on the arrow
Mark the deal as won or lost.
Select the icons on the action bar to add activities tagged to the Deals.
4. Select the 'Edit' button to make changes and the 'Delete' button to remove deals. Once you select the Edit button, a dialog box will appear. Edit the fields in the dialog box and click 'Update' to save the changes.
5. Users can choose to Mark the Deals as Won or Lost on the Deal page.
Congratulations! You've finally learned how to create a deal, edit, change, and even delete deals!
Check on the next article on 'how to edit, change, and delete pipelines.'