As an employee of an organization, wouldn't it be great to see your work calendars, all filled up with activities before you start work?
Log in to your CRM's user account to check the tasks you're assigned to and start working on the specific tasks given until it's complete. Proper planning and segregation of work will save so much of your time, helps to increase productivity as well as efficiency at work.
With Deskera sales system, users can now create their activities, view the tasks they are assigned to, update their calendars, and get their job done upon completion date.
First of all, to create an activity, the user will need to click on the 'Activities' tab on the sidebar menu.
Next, click on the 'Add Activity' button at the top right of the page.
Click on the '+ Add Activity' button in the Activity Module.
The dialog box will appear, and you'll need to fill in the fields as follows:
- Activity Name: Eg. lunch, meeting, calls, tasks, etc
- Date: The selected date to complete the activity
- Time: The time the event is scheduled to start
- Duration: The amount of time to complete the activity
- Notes Box: Short descriptions about the activity
- Owner: The person who assigns the task to the user
- Assigned to: Any of the user with the responsibility to complete the task
- Deal: Deals that are tagged to the contacts
- Person: The name of the person created in the contact page
- Organization: The organization the contacts are from
Tick the 'Mark as done' upon the completion of the activities.
Take note that the deal, person, and organization section are not mandatory to fill in.
Finally, click on the 'Save' button to record the activity, and they can review it on the activity page. They can choose to view the activity either in a grid layout or calendar view.
Click on the next article to find out more about 'Edit, Change, and Delete Activity.'