On Deskera Books, you can link your Bank account so that you can receive and make payments directly through the Deskera Books system and keep records of such transactions in the system, without having to use another software. This allows you to have a seamless experience in Deskera Books.
To link your bank account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bank tab on the sidebar menu.
- Click +Add. A popup will appear.
3. In the popup, indicate the Code, Name, and Description of the Bank account that you wish to link.
4. Click Save and Connect to proceed with linking the account on Salt Edge.
- Salt Edge is a third party financial technology solution designed to help connect financial providers and end consumers.
- If you are not ready, you can click the dropdown arrow to Save and Close. You can return to link the Bank account to the service provider later.
5. You will be redirected to Salt Edge. On this site, you can search for your Bank name. Once you have selected the Bank, you will be prompted to fill in your bank login credentials either within Salt Edge or securely within the bank's native site.
6. Click Connect once you have successfully logged in.
7. You will be prompted to consent to Read-Only Access. This allows Deskera to accurately display your bank details such as bank balance and your transaction details on the Deskera Books system. Click Confirm to proceed.
8. Salt Edge will proceed to connect to the Bank service selected and sync your bank details and transactions to Deskera Books.
9. Once it has been connected, your Deskera transactions will be visible within the Deskera Books system.
Deskera Books users are allowed to add multiple bank accounts instead of a single bank account. Let's imagine that you have four different bank accounts under Citibank, you can still add the remaining bank accounts conveniently. Once you're connected to your bank accounts, all the information related to the bank transaction will appear here. The bank account number will be visible as well.
You might also find these articles useful: