In addition to a normal fixed retail price, you may wish to have different variations to change your price accordingly.
Deskera Shop allows you to choose from Fixed Price and Price Range.
- Fixed Price
- Choose between a fixed retail price and quantity-based price, or use both.
- Retail Price refers to the fixed standard price for each unit of your product.
- Quantity-based Price refers to prices that are adjusted accordingly based on a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
- For example, 1 laptop costs $1850. Buying in bulk of 5 pieces will cost $1700 per unit. Buying 10 pieces will bring the price down to $1500 per unit.
- Price Range
- Price Range is suitable for products or services that do not have a fixed price and differs between a specific range.
- You can input the minimum and the maximum price range for that particular product or service.
Other functions with pricing
Learn how to add discounts on top of the selling price of your product or service.
You can also hide Product Price so that this price will not be shown on the product page.
Your product and service can also be inclusive or exclusive of ‘GST’. Learn more about what is GST.