What is a quotation?
A quotation is a document setting out the estimated cost for a particular product or service.
How can you request a Quotation?
- After searching for your desired product, you can choose to ‘Request Quote’ in order to negotiate for a better trading price.
You can request a quote for a specified quantity you wish to know the price for.
- Click on your ‘Shopping Cart’ on the top right corner of your page to view your quotation.
- You can click on ‘View Quotes’ to make modifications or ‘Request Quote’ to submit the quote.
- Sign in to your account if you are a returning customer, or you can also request a quote as a Guest (one time).
- Delivery and billing address are required to fill up before submitting a request for a quote.
- Once all the necessary information is filled in, click on ‘Confirm Quote.’
How can you view a Quotation?
- From your Dashboard, go to Transaction > Quotes.
- Upon clicking into the specific quote, you can key in the final price after negotiation with your supplier is completed.
Next, learn how to respond to your customer's quotation request.