A Quote serves as an estimation of the price of goods sold to a customer and not a formal request for payment. Typically, Invoices are sent instead to your customer when you would want to request for payment of goods delivered.
On Deskera Books, we allow you to convert Quotes directly into an Invoice for a seamless, hassle-free experience.
To convert a Quote to an Invoice, follow these steps:
Click on the 'Convert' button on the Quote overview page.
Click on the convert to Invoice button on the Quote page.
- Go to the Sell tab on the sidebar menu and select the Quote you wish to convert to an Invoice.
2. On the top right-hand corner, click the Invoice button.
- If you have not fulfilled the Quote fully, there will be a popup to confirm if you wish to convert the Quote to an Invoice. There are 2 options available:
- Convert Only: This converts the Quote into an Invoice without affecting its fulfillment status. You may update the Fulfillment status later.
- Convert (Auto-Receive): This converts the Quote into an Invoice and marks all remaining products to be delivered as fulfilled.
3. This will move your Quote to the Invoices page.
4. Alternatively, you may also convert the Quote to an Invoice by using the Quick Action on the Quotes overview page.
Congratulations! You have successfully converted a Quote to an Invoice!
Have any additional questions? Check out our FAQ here.
You might also find these articles useful: