What does it mean to ‘Publish’ a product?
Publishing a product means to make your products visible to buyers after approval, whereas, in draft mode, it will enable you to edit the products on the backend.
To publish a single product
To start, sign in to your Deskera ERP account and enter your Shop.
- Click on ‘Products’ to view all your product listing in your Shop.
- Select the product to be published.
- Before changing any product status from draft to publish mode, ensure that all field in your product listing is filled correctly.
- Above the product name, there is a toggle from which you can choose whether to keep your product in draft mode or publish mode.
- Click to save your product listing.
Once your product is in ‘Publish’ mode, it will make the product visible to the buyers after approval.
If you wish to publish multiple products, read how you can do so.