To edit the bank account's details on Deskera Books, follow the steps stated below:
1. Go to the 'Bank' tab on the sidebar menu.
2. Click on the contextual menu (three vertical dots) of the existing bank accounts. Select the 'Edit' button.
3. Make changes to the code, name, and descriptions as you wish.
4. Mark the account as inactive if you are not using the account for a period of time or in the scenario where your customers have already switched to another bank account.
5. Click 'Reconciliation' to check the accounting records for cash accounts on the bank statements.
6. Click 'Connect' if you are ready to connect your bank account to Salt Edge.
7. Lastly, choose 'Connect Stripe' to proceed to make payment. In the Stripe page, fill in the relevant fields as shown to continue to make payment.
You might also find these articles useful: