With Deskera Books software, you can now add multiple organizations in a single account. For example, if you’re the parent company of ABC Private Limited and you wish to oversee two subsidiary companies that you own, you can proceed to add two more subsidiary companies by following the steps below.
- Go to the sidebar menu and click on the drop-down arrow next to the organization’s name.
- Next, select the '+ Add Organization’ button.
- When creating an organization, you are required to fill in the following details:
- The Organization Name
- Tax Residency
- Financial Start Date and Booking Beginning Date
- Address Details
- GST Number
- UEN Number
- The Peppol ID, if you choose to opt-in for e-invoicing.
4. Click on the 'Save' button.
Finally, you have successfully added a new company on Deskera Books. To view the information of the particular company, you can toggle between different organizations you've created by clicking on the drop-down arrow as shown above.
You might also find these articles useful: