Once you have made payment to your vendors or suppliers, you will need to mark them on the Deskera ERP system. Follow the steps as mentioned to mark the bill as paid.
- In the Bill tab, click the Pay button under the Action column, which you want to make payment for. This will trigger a pop-up on the side of the page.
- You will be able to see the Outstanding Amount of the Bill. Indicate the Currency, Amount to be paid, and the Account used to deduct the Payment - Cash or Bank, or other Bank accounts created previously.
- Select the Payment Type.
- If you have selected Cheque as the Type of Payment, you will have to indicate the Reference Date and the Cheque Number.
- If you have selected Bank Transfer as the Type of Payment, you will have to indicate the Reference Date and Reference Number.
- Select cash payment if you receive a cash payment