Products come in various sizes, colors, diameter, heights, lengths and etc. Sometimes you have trouble indicating the specification of products due to the limitation in some ERP software.
By using Deskera Books system, users can now apply the various specifications by using the custom fields functionality in our system. Once you have created the master custom fields in the setting tab and enable the custom field to be reflected in the Product Module, you can go ahead to add the specifications of the products in the Product Module.
Indicate the Custom Fields during the product creation.
- Go to the product module on the sidebar menu.
- Create a new product as per normal.
- Once you are done filling the information in each section, you will come across the visible new field at the top right of the page. Click on the contextual menu (three vertical dots).
- The custom fields you've created in the Master Custom Field will be shown here. Select the custom fields applicable to the respective product.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
You might find these article helpful: