You may edit the details of the warehouses you have created on the Deskera Books system if required.
Here are the steps Deskera users can follow to make an adjustment to the details of an existing warehouse:
- Go to the ‘Warehouse Management’ on the sidebar menu.
2. Open the contextual menu (three vertical dots) of the preferred warehouse.
3. Select the ‘Edit’ button to edit the warehouse name, addresses and country >> Click on the 'Save' button.
4. You may also choose to Mark the warehouse as Inactive if the warehouse is not in use at the moment. Do note that this will map all active transactions associated to the selected Warehouse to the Primary Warehouse.
6. Click on the Delete warehouse to remove the warehouse from the system. All allocated stock and transactions associated with the deleted warehouse will be mapped to the Primary Warehouse.
You might find these articles useful: