You may edit the details of the warehouses you have created on the Deskera Books system if required.
Here are the steps Deskera users can follow to make an adjustment to the details of an existing warehouse:
- Go to the ‘Warehouse Management’ on the sidebar menu.
2. Open the contextual menu (three vertical dots) of the preferred warehouse.
3. Select the ‘Edit’ button to edit the warehouse name, addresses and country >> Click on the 'Save' button.
4. You may also choose to Mark the warehouse as Inactive if the warehouse is not in use at the moment. Do note that this will map all active transactions associated with the selected Warehouse to the Default Warehouse.
4. If the warehouse will not be in use, you have an option to Delete the warehouse completely from the system.
You might find these articles useful: