There are few steps to follow in order to create a bill in Deskera ERP. Check on the steps mentioned below:
- Click the Buy Tab on the sidebar.
- Select the 'New' button and click on the 'Add Bill" button.
- Select your supplier’s Contact - Learn more about creating Contacts here.
- Indicate the Invoice Date and due date at the center of the page.
- Select the Products that you have purchased, their quantity, and any discounts and taxes applicable.
- You can also indicate if the unit price of the Product is inclusive of GST by ticking the box 'Unit price is inclusive of GST'.
- For Tracked Products, the number of products purchased will update the stock count in our inventory management system.
- Once finished, you can click the SAVE button at the top right-hand side of the page.