You can edit and make changes on the purchase order screen by clicking on the "edit” button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Follow the below instructions to edit the fields:
- You cannot edit quantities and change product on any line
- You can edit the description, price, tax, discount, and dates in the document( however dates cannot be before the document date of the original sales document.
- You cannot edit the ship-to address as it is fixed to the Ship to Address in the sales document.
- You should be able to remove any line/product from the purchase order screen.
- You cannot add any items to the purchase order.
Congratulations! You’ve finally learned how to edit the Purchase Order from Dropship.
You might find these article helpful: