Every business using ERP business software is required to prepare and submit IAF to IRAS in order for them to conduct an audit on their GST Report and GST Form 5 Report.
The purpose we implemented the Audit File Report in the system is to make sure that the data filled in the tax report are accurate and comply with the IRAS tax audit regulations. Using Deskera Books software, the users can generate the IAF file conveniently.
To export the tax file to your desktop, follow the steps stated below:
Click on the Export button.
Indicate your GST number and company UEN number.
- Go to the ‘Reports’ on the sidebar menu.
- Click on the IRAS Audit File under the Tax section.
- A pop-up will appear on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select the date range you wish to generate the report
- Click on the ‘Export’ button.
Once you have generated the Audit File Report, you may submit the file to IRAS for auditing.
You might find these articles useful: