Hooray! Welcome on-board and now you’re officially part of Deskera Books family.
After going through the sign-up process and filing up your company’s details, I hope that you’re still curious to find out more about what we can offer on Deskera Books.
As the first-time user of Deskera Books, we will introduce you to the different types of Modules that we have in the system. Choose the Modules that you prefer and explore the functionality that is available.
Quick Start on Deskera Books
Upon completing your company's details, you can view the Deskera Books Dashboard. Click on the Get Started button at the top right to explore on the Modules available on Deskera Books. After you have click on the Get Started button, you'll be prompted to this page where you can view the Modules that we offer in Deskera Books. Click on the 'Skip' button if you do not need any introductory guidance.
1. Add a teammate
- It would be impossible to run a business on your own without the help of your people. Invite your employees to help you to run your organization. It doesn’t have to be lonely on top.
2. Add contacts
- There is no way to grow your business without any contacts. Your contacts can be your customers and your suppliers. Connect, expand and nurture long-term relationships with your contacts. Grow your business as your contacts grow.
3. Add Products
- Selling products that are in-demand in the marketplace can help you to maximize your profits. Your products are items that you hold close to your heart and you believe they have immeasurable values. Products can be physical goods or services.
4. Create An Invoice
- Issue an Invoice for your customers if they order the products from your store. An invoice is a sales transaction that you inform your customers of the products they have purchased and the total amount they have to pay within the payment term agreed.
5. Create A Bill
- Business is not always about selling. Depending on the nature of your business, some businesses purchase goods from their suppliers to produce end goods, or you can be a wholesaler, who resell goods from your suppliers/vendors.
6. Create A Quote
- The deal is not considered as closed even if you manage to create a quote for your customers. A quotation is only a document indicating the quantity and amount for the goods yet to be purchased from the customer.
7. Connect your bank
- Life is easier if you can connect and update your bank accounts on Deskera Books with just a few clicks. You may connect to your organization's bank accounts conveniently without entering the bank details again and again.
8. Get Paid Online
- Getting paid from your customers has never been easier with Deskera Books. Aside from that, you can also make payments to your vendors/suppliers. All transactions will be captured immediately and tracking can be done seamlessly.
Click on the try a demo company button.
If you are new to Deskera Books, when you first sign up, you will need to fill in your company details. However, you can skip filling up your company details if you wish to do a trial run immediately. You can click on the Try a Demo Company button and it will direct you to the demo company dashboard.
In the Demo company, you can explore each of the features available on Deskera Books. All the dummy contacts, products and documents are prepared so that our users can test the functionality of the buttons in each Module.
* The demo company button is only available for the country in Singapore and United States only*
Switch between organizations.
You can always switch to another company right after you have done testing or when you are ready to use Deskera Books for your business. On the sidebar menu, click on the company name at the top and a list of organizations that you have created previously will be shown. Click on the organization you wish to switch to and you'll be directed to the company's dashboard.