As an employee of an organization, it is important to see your work calendars all filled up before starting your work.
Under the Deskera Sales Module, you can check the tasks assigned to you and start working on the specific tasks given. Proper planning and segregation of work will save so much of your time, helps to increase productivity as well as efficiency at work.
With the Deskera Sales Mobile module, you can create the upcoming activities, view tasks that are assigned to you, calendar updates, and get the job done within the completion date.
Under the “Upcoming Activities” by clicking on the “+(Add)” icon you can create a new activity.
A screen will appear and you'll need to fill in the fields as stated below:
- Tag / Activity Name: Select the Tag name: Eg. lunch, meeting, calls, tasks, etc
- Date: The selected date to complete the activity
- Time: The time the event is scheduled to start
- Duration: The amount of time to complete the activity
- Deal: Deals that are tagged to the contacts
- Person: The name of the person created in the contact page
- Organization: The organization the contacts are from
Lastly, click on the 'Save' button to record the activity, and you can review the activity on the Activity page. You can also choose to view the activity either in a grid layout or calendar view.
Calendar and Grid view of activity
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to create an Activity using the Desk Mobile App.
In the next article: Learn more on how to edit, delete, and copy activity on Desk Mobile App.