There is no delete button available in the Product Module on Deskera Mobile App. Instead of deleting the products, users can choose to 'Delist’ their products. Delisting products means marking your products as inactive.
Fig.1: Long press on the product.
Fig.2: Click on the 'Edit' button. Fig.3: Tap on the 'Delist this product'.
Fig.4: Tap on the Delisted Category. Fig.5: Long Press on the product to change to list
To delist your products, follow these steps as mentioned below:
- Tap on Products Module
- Long Press on the Products.
- Tap on the Delist button.
- Alternatively, you can also tap on the products you wish to delist.
- Tap on the Edit button at the top right.
- Scroll to the bottom and press the ‘Delete this product’.
- You will be prompted with a message if you are sure to delist the product, select the ‘Yes’ button.
After you have delisted the product, you can view all the products you have delisted in the Delist Category. If you choose to activate the product, you may do so by marking the products back as list.
Once you have delisted your products, you won’t be able to use the products in the Quote/Invoices/Purchase Orders and Purchase Invoices Module.