The contextual menu on the Invoice page contains various actions that you can perform.
1. Go to the Sell tab and click on the Invoice which you need to Edit or Copy. This will display the selected Invoice's details.
2. On the top right-hand corner, click on the contextual menu (three vertical dots) on the Invoice page.
3. Select the options you wish to perform:
Click on the Invoice Settings to perform necessary actions.
Click on the Edit button, then click on the line item and click on the Delete icon.
- Do note that you can't Edit Invoices that have been partially/completely Fulfilled, or have received any amount of Payment.
- Click ‘Edit’ and you can edit the following fields; Product, Description, Quantity, Unit Price Discount, Invoice Date, Valid Till Date, Expected Shipment Date, Tick/Untick Unit Price Is Tax Exclusive.
- Click the Delete icon of each product line if you wish to remove them.
- Remember to click Save to save all the changes made.
- Click on ‘Copy’ to create a duplicate Invoice in the system.
- This will bring you to a page auto-filled with the same details as the selected Invoice.
- You may choose to make any edits if necessary before saving.
- Click ‘Print’ to open a new tab and view the selected Invoice in PDF format.
Is there a Delete Function?
Click on the Reopen button to push the Invoice back to the Invoice Tab.
Unfortunately, there is no Delete function for Invoices. However, you can use the Close function to mark Invoices as Closed. This shifts the selected Invoice to the Closed tab with the status 'Canceled'.
Invoices with status 'Canceled' can be reopened by using the Contextual menu within the Closed tab and clicking 'Reopen'.
Do note that Invoices that you have fulfilled completely and marked as received are also moved to the Closed tab. However, these Invoices are marked as 'Completed' instead of 'Canceled'.
You may also find these articles useful: