According to the Cambridge Dictionary, a campaign can be defined as "a planned series of activities that are intended to achieve a particular aim."
Organizations and political bodies around the world organize campaigns now and then. The objective of each campaign is definitely to win their followers' and customers' hearts and also to increase revenue from the business perspective. That's what the campaign is all about.
Email campaign is not uncommon these days, and apparently, it's the most convenient way to reach out to both target and existing customers. Deskera Books enables businesses to send mass email marketing just by a click of a button.
Steps to Add New Campaign
Once you have created an account on Deskera Books, on the main dashboard, click on the Campaign button. Next, select the '+ Campaign' button at the top right of the page. You will have to fill in each of the sections as stated to create a new campaign on Deskrea Books.
1. Campaign Details
- Fill in the name of the campaign
- The subject of the campaign
- Select Category. Click on the drop-down and choose +Category, if you wish to add more categories for the campaign.
- Click the Next button.
- Select the segment you want to send this email campaign to. The segment will be reflected based on the segment you have created in the Segment Module. The segment includes your contacts' emails.
- Click on the + Add Segment to add additional segments here.
- Select the Next button.
3. Select Template
- You can choose from the default template as shown or your own template by clicking on the drop-down at the top right.
- You can filter the template based on All Templates, Uncategorized, Launch, E-commerce, and Account Management.
- Once you have finalized the template desired, tick the checkbox at the bottom right of the email template.
- Click on the Next button.
4. Publish Details
- Fill in the publishing details such as the publish date and time, the link expiring date, sender name, and sender email.
- Indicate the SMTP type; either default or your own SMTP
- Users can configure the email settings by using their own servers. This configuration enables you to receive and send emails.
- Click on the Schedule button to proceed.
- Right after the campaign is scheduled successfully, you will receive an alert message
- Click on the 'Go to Campaigns' button to go back to the Campaign Summary Lists.
- You can view the list of campaigns you have created.
Deskera Books' users can always add new campaigns on top of the one they have created. You can choose to view the campaigns in a grid view list or card view layout. If you're not ready to launch the campaign, you can always save the campaign in draft mode.