Deskera Bookkeeping can be used by accounting firms that provide accounting, advisory, and auditing services to their clients. This is because some small-medium businesses do not have accountants in their firm, they would rather outsource this task to these accounting firms.
To sign-up for an account on Deskera Bookkeeping, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Go to the Deskera portal.
- If you do not have any existing account with us, click on the ‘Don’t have an account? Sign-up Now’ button.
- Click on the ‘Are you a Bookkeeper? Sign-up for Deskera Bookkeeper’s button.
- The page itself will change to Deskera Bookkeeper sign-up page.
- Fill in your email address and phone number > Click Create Account button.
- Enter your name, company details, and company name. Tick the checkbox if you agree to the terms and conditions to proceed.
- On the next page, fill in your industry type, the company size, and the reason to use this application. You can press Skip if you wish to skip this step.
- Check your inbox, you should receive the verification email and welcome email. In the verification email, click on the 'Verify your email address' button. A page will show that the verification is done successfully.
- Next, click on the Login button.
- This will link you to Deskera sign-in page, where you need to fill in your credentials to log-in.
- Fill in the company details to proceed to the next page.
- That's it! You can start setting up your Bookkeeping firm by either Adding Clients or Inviting more Teammates.
Once you have sign-up for the account, you can start adding teams and clients to the Bookkeeping account.
You might find these articles useful: